I am SO EXCITED to tell y’all all about my very first blog award!!!
Staci, with Just Sew Sassy has given me this award. It is pretty awesome receiving my first award from her. I FELL IN LOVE with her blog about a month ago. I visit her blog pretty often and swipe ideas from her ALL THE TIME! Thanks Staci!!! I am very new to blogging and it means so much to me to receive this. It really has made my week! Now, there are rules to this award!!
The rules of this award are simple:
- Thank the person for the award
- Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
- Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
OK, my five words are……..
sharing, creativity, learning, mingling, and fun!
Now for a list of 10. I have to say that my first two, I promise I am not being biased as they are both my sweet wonderful sister in laws. Their blogs are wonderfully creative and full of amazing DIY projects and info. They both have helped me so much as well with my own blogging. Staci, I know it may be silly to give you the same award right back, but I have to. Your awesome!! The other 7 are just amazing blogs that I love and visit frequently. I love all the blogs I follow!!
- Teresa with Nestled In Rosenberg
- Emily with Decorchick!
- Staci with Just Sew Sassy
- Marty with A Stroll Thru Life
- Helena with Life In The Pitts
- Becky with From The Kitchen Of: Mrs. Bettie Rocker
- Julie with Frugal & Fabulous Design
- Julie with It’s Sew Stinkin Cute
- Robyn with Whimages
- Brandy with Life Of Perks <~~~~~ Gave me my very first feature!!! 🙂
Please check out the wonderful blogs I have awarded today!
In speaking of FEATURES… I am also EXCITED to tell y’all I was featured THREE times this week! My firsts ever!! Now technically, Emily with Decorchick gave me my first feature, but these other two are features from non family members! Thanks Emily for being the first!!! Brandy with Life Of Perks and Julie with Frugal & Fabulous Design both featured me this week. Thank You Thank You!! It means so much to me that you liked my ideas enough to feature them on your own fantastic blogs.
WOW!! What a week. I have a HUGE smile on my face. I can not wait to get back to “business” on Monday! See y’all then!!!