This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Jimmy Dean, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #BreakfastDelight http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.
Hi y’all! Have you tried the new Jimmy Dean Delights breakfast options? They are DELICIOUS! We all love them, even my 5 year old daughter who is a super picky eater! Jimmy Dean Delights are a perfect quick and easy breakfast that is high in protein and at under 300 calories each they are a great low calorie option. It’s wonderful for the weekend morning mommy rush!
There are several delicious options to choose from. Turkey, Egg and Cheese on an English Muffin, Canadian Bacon with Egg and Cheese on a Honey Wheat English Muffin, Egg Whites with Spinach and Mozzarella on Honey Wheat Flatbread, and Cinnamon Glazed French Toast and Turkey Sausage Griddlers, just to name a few.
I LOVE the Turkey Egg and Cheese on the Honey Wheat Flatbread and I’ve created a delicious and healthy side dish to pair with it. My healthy breakfast hash with kale, corn and black beans was a HUGE hit and I can’t wait to share the recipe with you.
- 1 pound Southern Style Hash Browns
- 1 cup corn
- 1 15 oz can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 14.5 oz of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 small bunch of kale
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large skillet heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Once hot, add chopped onion and potatoes. Cook over medium heat. While potatoes and onions are cooking, sprinkle a teaspoon of kosher salt on top. Then wash and chop your kale.
- Cook potatoes until golden brown and slightly crisp, then add chopped kale and cook over medium heat until the kale is broken down.
- Once kale has wilted, add the whole can of fire roasted diced tomatoes, corn and rinsed and drained black beans.
- Continue cooking for about 4 to 5 minutes to thoroughly heat the tomatoes, beans and corn.
- Once done serve hot with Jimmy Dean Breakfast Delights.
You can find Jimmy Dean Delights at your local Walmart. Go get some now, trust me you will love them.
You can follow Jimmy Dean here for more recipes, products and more!
Jimmy Dean on Facebook
Jimmy Dean on Twitter
Jimmy Dean on Instagram
Jimmy Dean on Pinterest
I would love to hear what you think of Jimmy Dean Delights and my super delicious and healthy Breakfast Hash!